Thursday, February 03, 2005

The return

I am back in Cusco now - just got in off a 12 hour stint of planes beginning in Philly, going to Miami, Lima, and finally Cusco. I didn't sleep very well, but I think it was just due to my nerves. Coming back to Cusco for the third time has really been an experience - I feel so at home here, and all the tension that existed before coming totally is gone. I am so excited for people to come visit...

I am pretty tired - I've posted some pictures of the poncho that Gabino from Q'ico made me. It has 'David' inscribed in red yarn - it is beautiful. I can't wait to wear it. He was also asking me to put on my website to see if some people would like to buy some of his goods - so, if you might be interested, let me know - they are extremely cheap - my poncho was like 30 dollars, handmade, from alpaca wool.

More later perhaps,

~ D

No comments: